What can I do if my employer is not paying me the wages I am owed?

If you work in San Diego, or anywhere else in California, you are entitled to full pay for your work, even if you work off the clock and through breaks. An employer who cheats you out of pay should be held accountable. I can help you to recover the pay you are owed, plus penalties.